Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Me--Myself--and I

My name is Ginger Spencer and I am a graduate of Ohio University--GO BOBCATS. . . I graduated from OU in 1994 with a Bachelor's of Science in Secondary Education--Emphasis in Communications Arts (a.k.a. Interpersonal Speech, Journalism, Telecommunications, and English [But don't ask me to spell anything. . . Can't do that well (SMILE)])
I just finished my Masters of Education from the University of Minnesota in Instructional Systems Technology--Multi-media Design and Development. Just fancy words for designing web pages for instructional purposes. My favorite class of all time was learning how to add interactivity to my web pages using Flash and Action Scripting.
And finally, I find my self in the best job ever. My ideal job. I'm an Instructional Designer for the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. I help faculty re-design and improve their content for delivery within WebCampus (our WebCT-Vista). It's a great job and I wouldn't trade it for the world. Time sure does fly when you're having fun. . .