Sunday, June 10, 2007

Podcasting--My Experience

Make a written posting on your blog near the end of this module about your podcasting experience. Was it easy or challenging? Did you try anything beyond the scope of the assignment? What did you learn? Also, mention the podcasts of at least two class members that you visited (after you subscribed). What about their blogs impressed you? Any suggestions for improvement?


I found the recording of the Podcasts fun. It was the putting it up that was very difficult.
I had to send it to Melanie as an email, since I don't have anything that will work. Odeo is a frustrating program it only works with IBM platform computer and I have a Mac at home. I had to adjust my Java at worked wich means that I could not do my job because WebCampus, Our WebCT, uses and older version. Something that I would not do. IF that makes me a bad classmate, then I'm sorry. Personally, I think it makes for a bad instrutor to not find a program that can be used on both programs. To not find a program that won't cause problems with WebCT, since that is the program we are suppose to use as students in this class. Yes, I am very frustrated with this class, but like any student I do what I am told.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Ginger - this is Janet, your team leader. I had no idea that you were having these ongoing problems. If you have other issues w. other assignments please let me know so that I can do my best to help. Regards,
Janet

RebelBobcat said...

I'm having problems, yet again, with the free software we are suppose to use for Moduel 9. I don't want to start the "Stupid" exchange with Paul again, so I'm letting you know.

Ginger

PS I HATE this class.