Thursday, July 5, 2007

Using Raptivity for Module 9

Hi all,

I tried to do the Raptivity assignment and ran into this error message.
It scared me because it said that I had to download yet another program to get their program to work. So far in this course, I've been lucky and not downloaded a virus, but I didn't want to risk it.




So I tried to do the assignment through a program we have here at UNLV called Respondus. It is a third party software program that runs through our WebCampus/ WebCT. I put my questions about this course into a Respondus file and then added them to the University of Utah site that I have that has several games that will take a Respondus file and turn it into an interactive quiz. Just to jazz up the experience for the student.

If your university has Respondus for your WebCampus / WebCT (I'm not sure if it works on Blackboard). Here is the link I used : http://www.uvsc.edu/disted/playstation/

Now, I have to figure out a way to get it up on to the server so that you can see it.
Ginger

1 comment:

Dr Pam Miller said...

I was able to download Raptivity. Sorry you could not.