Thursday, July 5, 2007

Using Survey Monkey

Hi all,

Just finishing up Module 7-Surveys.
This was probably the most enjoyable part of the course. I didn't have any software downloading issues. . . Oh wait, I didn't have to down load anything. . . Thank GOD!!!.

In all seriousness, I've seen Survey Monkey before in my technology classes at the U of MN. The instructor used it as we worked our way through our Flash Modules getting feedback on the modules for improvement. Especially when we couldn't get the module to work the way it was suppose to because the tutorial on the code section wasn't written right.

It was fun and every easy to use Survey Monkey. If I was doing a class on line, I would use it after each module so that I could tweak the modules and improve them for the next go around. Sort of an on going Beta test for my course. No course is ever "done" so to speak. They always need to be changed and tweaked to meet the needs of the students in the class at any given time.

No comments: